To be the most innovative healthcare provider in the region, committed to pioneering clinical excellence, provision of high-quality and cost-effective primary to tertiary healthcare services.
To remain Papua New Guinea’s leading multispecialty healthcare provider offering primary to tertiary healthcare services. Committed to improving quality of lives of the communities we serve, by establishing:
- International best practices in medical care and professional standards
- Access to affordable, cost effective and advanced high quality care in the region
- A centre of excellence in clinical education, training and research
- An organisational culture committed to building teams delivering quality healthcare services with integrity and compassion
- A high-quality, cost-effective healthcare services committed to improving clinical excellence and patient experience.
- Lead position by continuing to pioneer innovative advancement in improving health infrastructure in the region.
- A caring and patient centric healing environment.
- A team of dedicated, well trained staff committed to clinical excellence and continuous quality improvement.
- Partnerships to complement public health initiatives
Pacific International Hospital is committed to set and practice high standards of customer service by engaging in continuous quality improvement programs to update our quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 15189:2012 standards. Our clinical and corporate governance is guided by internationally accepted best practices and healthcare accreditation standards.